Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 11, 2011

Hiya Familia,

Wellllll.... It is Tuesday, not Monday :) P- Day is different because of MOVES!! I am staying in Norwich... ahh yeahh. Unfotunately Elder Young (my daddy) is leaving me. He is going to a place I have never heard of, called Elisbury. I think. Far away from Norwich, but everything is far away from Norwich. That is no surprise. My new companion is Elder Rollison. He has been out 17 months and seems like he is a real great guy. I am very excited for something different. Considering its been the same for the past four and a half months. That is not to say I don't enjoy being with my daddy, change is good though. Elder Young has been the perfect trainer for me. He has taught me the things I didn't know I needed to learn. I have been able to figure out what works best for me and how to forget about myself and just worry about making sure Elder Young is happy and that the work is going forth. Companionship Unity is key in missionary work. 

But, the Spirit is even more important. I was studying and realised that the Spirit needs to be directing us where to go, what to say, and what to do. The Spirit like I've been told so many times is the key in missionary to convert God's children. I have spent the past week concentrating intently on listening to the Spirit. Dad told me in an email to follow its promptings when I teach. It was the best advice at that time and enabled us to have a wonderful lesson with Stella. Unfortunately the lesson ended up with us dropping her... but at this time. It is the best for her and for us. I know the Spirit was the teacher in that lesson, and teaching with the Spirit and following the Holy Ghost is the way to become the best missionary. How lucky we are to have this wonderful gift. We must practise in using it. Listening, and courageously acting and following. I am very excited for the next year and a half I have to dedicate my life to the Lord and practise listening to the Holy Ghost.

I have received all my packages now :) One from tam and Laura. Our investigators and less actives loved the gift packages and were so grateful. One from Emma :) One from Mum with my white shiRRRt. I loved it. And an envelope from my sister lala. I feel so loved. Still waiting on my packages from Chuck, Matt, and Jeff. I'm sure the mail is just a little slow. I love and miss my family so much. It was great to hear all your voices. Sorry i postponed present opening. You'll be blessed for it. Hope the belt is treating you well little Gmoney.
 
I love you all so much.
 
Love,
Elder Krebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment