Friday, April 6, 2012

April 4, 2012

I am currently signing up for BYU classes. It is making my stomach hurt and sick. I don't want to do it. My life is just so simple now. I haven't gotten an email from you this week. Hope everything is just fine. I am currently having a switch in attitude as I write to you. I can't wait to go to BYU and do major work. That way I can have a reliable job and be a missionary with my wife. And do the whole children parent thing. As President Eyring said... "give me these mountains to climb"!

I love you. Pray for me!

Love,
Elder Krebs

Hi mom.
I didn't have much time to send an email because I was doing class scheduling. I still haven't gotten any emails from anyone since Friday. I would imagine I've received something about the cats. Maybe things are broken?
If soo... my comps email is Blair.Cameron@myldsmail.net
If not.... I hope to hear from the family soon!

I love you.

Everything is perfect. I am living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment