Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mum, 

I am done with the MTC. I leave tomorrow morning at five, by coach to my mission home. These three weeks flew by... they really did. I loved it so much. I only have ten mins to write and i dont have much time at all. I just want you all to know that my testimony has been increased sooo much. We were able to go tracking last friday... like knocking doors. Elder Brozzu and I commited a 24 year old to baptism and he accepted :) :) :) :) :) the Lord has blessed us so much. We truly found the elect of God that had been prepared. I am giddy to get into the field and do that everyday. With faith in the Lord I can baptize thousands! :) We only taught paul for twenty mins and he was ready to be baptized. The saddest part is that i'll never see him again. i am going to send him a letter soon though... the missionaries in this area are going to take over now :). 

I love the Lord. I love the temple! I have only gotten letters from one person here at the MTC... I'm sure ya'll sent them to the Mission Home and I'll have a big stack there. This gospel is a perfect, beautiful gospel. I love you all. Cheers :)
 
Love,
Elder Krebs
 
p.s. i'll share more about paul next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment