Monday, May 23, 2011

May 10, 2011

Hello hello hello, 

My mission will now be changing quite a bit I imagine. I am staying in Hyde Park... but I will be getting a Portuguese companion. Therefore, we will be working half in the Hyde Park Ward and half in the Portuguese branch. President called me and asked how my Portuguese was, and I told him that it was no bueno. It will be interesting. In essence he wants me to learn the language. I will be having a language study every morning and life will be a tad more difficult. I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am for the opportunity and challenge. I already know that the Lord is going to bless me so much. I will be able to learn the basics of the language and hopefully communicate with others through the blessings of God. I will be heavily relying on God to help me. I am very very excited... 


My companion Elder Zarian is going to Bury St. Edmonds and Elder Samueli leaves tomorrow for Ukraine. I will miss them both and it has been a great chance for me to serve and learn from them. Life will go on, and I can't wait for the adventures that await me. I truly can't express how purely happy I am and how excited I am for the time I have left. I really wanted to learn another language and this is my chance. I better not screw up. Sorry this will be short, but Elder Zarian has to leave today for Bury and we are short of time. I love you all and it was brilliant being able to speak to you this weekend. It felt surprisingly normal. Thank you. 

I love you, 
Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment