Monday, May 23, 2011

May 15, 2011

We had the pleasure of feeding your son last night.  They brought along a new member and we all had so much fun.  Your son is an incredible missionary!  The spirit that radiates through him is so strong.  I asked him if he had a hard time staying strong in the church growing up because he was the only mormon in his high school and his response is something I thought I should share with you.  He said "I had my older brothers and sisters to look up to and follow their example, so it wasn't hard at all."  Elder Krebs is wonderful and we feel so lucky to have him as an example to our boys and to those in London. 
 
I asked if I could take a picture of him and his companion (Elder De Oliveira) to send to y'all and he asked that my kids be in it also.  :)  Thank you for raising a great kid who grew up to be an amazing missionary!
 
Sincerely,
Bryn Simmons


No comments:

Post a Comment