Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

I love stretching the round table around the world :) 

There is nothing in this world that I love more than my mother. She has been my constant friend and teacher. The time we were able to spend together this past summer was beautiful, and I loved serving her for a couple months while she limped, rolled and scootered around the house/trailer. She is my best friend and the reason I love her most is because she always right. My Patriarchal blessing says to marry someone that emulates my mother. At first I thought it was weird comparing girls to my mother, but as I've been on my mission, I have realised that if I marry someone like her... I have a fighting chance to enter the celestial kingdom. Thank you for all that you do and continue to do. I was thinking about a gift to mail, and I think you should buy yourself a kindle. You would love it :) 

Life is good.

Love, 
Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment