Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February 28, 2011

Dear Family,

It is Elder Krebs here. I am currently living in England. London. WOOO HOOO!! I can now tell people that I lived in the center of London. I love it here. My joy is full. Everything is going fantastically. Except for the fact that I only have six mins left to email you. I will most likely get permission from mum and dad to email tomorrow (the Assistants). There are so many things to say... that I don't know where to start. I will start with telling you that I love every single person that reads this email. I have been studying a lot about my roots. That is my pre-mortal roots. It has been increasing my love for the people that we meet daily. I know my Saviour loves us all personally, and I know that I promised many people in the pre-earth life that I would find them and teach them the way to be happy. God is our Father and he loves us. We are all brothers and sisters. I love you all and wish you could be here with me. I hope that your week has been fantastic... but just know it comes no where to comparing with mine.
 
2 quick things...
Dad... have my tax reimbursements ever come?
And I decided on a Birthday Present... and a football club to support :) Chelsea! Blue and white and their stadium is about 10 mins from my flat :)
 
Love,
Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment