Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 29, 2011

Three emails in one week... You're spoiled.
I have got bad news... Elder Avanesyan is moving to Romford. So sad. I love that man and did NOT want to get separated. He has been packing his bags all morning and our flat is in a right muddle. There is stuff everywhere. I will be staying here and will be companions with Elder Zarian. He is a great guy from Eagle, Idaho. He reminds me of my daddy, Elder Young. They both have the same tendencies. We were in the Norwich Zone together for 4 1/2 months and he was my District Leader the last transfer. The reason we are now companions is because our areas are combining and both our companions are gone. I am really excited for it. He is dying soon, so he better not be trunky. Either way we will work hard. Therefore... life is good.
Ask me some questions for next week to answer. In answer to dad's questions... not too much hype about the royal wedding. Everything here is related to the Olympics. Which I am very very excited for :) Who knows if we will be helping. I hope we get to do some service for the community.
I love you all.
Love,
John




He is a great young man and well prepared missionary.  For his relative youth he is far advanced up the learning and spiritual curve.  Great to have had him in our home.
Sid Bassett
Stake Presidency, Hyde Park Stake

No comments:

Post a Comment